All-on-4® in Houston, TX
Benefits of All-on-4
Improve Oral Health
- Dental implants fuse to the jaw and stimulate the bone while chewing, keeping it healthy. This prevents bone resorption caused by tooth loss, protecting your long-term oral health.
- With strong dental implants supporting your new teeth, you can enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about slipping dentures or removable appliances.
- To maintain good oral hygiene, simply brush and floss your new teeth regularly, just like natural teeth. There are no special care routines or products necessary.
- Whereas removable dentures slip and must come out during meals, an implant-supported denture stays in your mouth at all times.
- Only one surgical visit is necessary to place the dental implants. You can achieve a brand new set of teeth in just 1 day!
Dr. Alfi or Dr. Hassan will design a custom treatment plan based on your needs during the consultation. The All-on-4 treatment only requires one surgical procedure and a healing period, while the implants fuse to the jaw bone. The total duration of this process can take anywhere from 4 to 6 months.
On the day of your procedure, we will administer the anesthesia to make sure you are comfortable. Your surgeon will extract any remaining teeth in the dental arch, place the dental implants, and attach a temporary prosthesis.
If your final prosthesis is ready by the time of surgery, we will attach it after we place the implants. Otherwise, you will visit your restorative dentist after the implants heal to receive your final prosthesis.
All-on-4 in Houston, TX
All-on-4 can help you achieve the healthy, functioning smile you deserve. Contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Alfi or Dr. Hassan, who will examine your oral health, explore your tooth restoration options, and design a care plan that restores health and confidence to your smile. Our office is located in the Texas Medical Center in the heart of Houston, TX.
Hear From Our Patients
The Leading Oral and Facial Surgery Experts
We are dedicated to serving our patients and community with a higher level of expertise and better clinical outcomes. Experience the difference at Alfi Oral, Dental Implant & Facial Surgery with a team of compassionate experts you can trust.