Teeth-in-an-Hour™ in Houston, TX
Benefits of Teeth-in-an-Hour
- Your new teeth will look natural and stay in place at all times. The dental implants supporting your new teeth stimulate the jaw to prevent bone loss and contribute to your long-term oral health.
- Compared to using individual implants to restore all the teeth, full-arch restoration is faster and more cost effective. Multiple individual implants often require several procedures to place bone grafts and the implant posts, and there is a longer waiting period as the implants heal.
- Because there is only one surgical procedure necessary, many patients experience less swelling and less bruising compared to those who undergo multiple implant placement procedures.
- With Teeth-in-an-Hour, bone grafting is unnecessary and a new arch of teeth is immediately attached to the dental implant posts. You can enjoy your new smile as soon as you leave our office, and once the implants heal, your dentist will attach the final prosthesis.
- There are no special products or routines necessary to care for your prosthesis. Simply brush and floss your new teeth regularly and with proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Prior to the surgery, you will meet with Dr. Alfi or Dr. Hassan, who will assess your oral health and design a custom treatment plan to restore your smile.
On the day of your procedure, we will administer the anesthesia or sedation of your choice. Your oral surgeon will extract any remaining teeth in the dental arch, place the dental implants, and attach a prosthesis. After just 1 hour, you will leave our office with a brand new, healthy smile.
In some cases, fabrication of the final prosthesis is completed prior to surgery and we can attach it during the procedure. In other cases, a temporary prosthesis will be attached to the implants. After the implants heal and the final prosthesis is complete, your restorative doctor will attach your permanent prosthesis.
Teeth-in-an-Hour in Houston, TX
Teeth-in-an-Hour can help you achieve the healthy, functioning smile you deserve. Contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Alfi or Dr. Hassan, who will examine your oral health, explore your tooth restoration options, and design a care plan that restores health and confidence to your smile. Our office is located in the Texas Medical Center in the heart of Houston, TX.
Hear From Our Patients
The Leading Oral and Facial Surgery Experts
We are dedicated to serving our patients and community with a higher level of expertise and better clinical outcomes. Experience the difference at Alfi Oral, Dental Implant & Facial Surgery with a team of compassionate experts you can trust.